Re: [penturners] Pen case that ejects pen and pencil?

  • Hello !!
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 1, 2006
      On 10/31/06, Randy Smith <randyrls@...> wrote:

      > .....The case is
      > unique. It consists of two tubes joined side to side. The pen and
      > pencil fit inside the tubes, and on the other end are two butttons
      > covering the holes in the end. When pressed, the pen or pencil is
      > ejected. Looking at the end, it looks like a figure eight.

      Don't know how it works; but I have a set that seems to work on a similar
      principle. It was made by a guy out of CA named Elliot Landes. Anyone ever
      heard of him?/

      The case is a block of Cocobolo(?) 1-1/8" x 5/8" x 5-3/4" and sort of oval
      in cross section. It has two holes bored longitudinally about 1/2" in
      diameter. One hole holds a pen and the other a pencil. There are two
      buttons at one end of the case held in place by a brass pin. When you press
      the buttons either the pen or the pencil are ejected.

      I picked this up at an auction for less than $10. I suspect the set is
      worth a little money; but haven't been able to find out anything about it.

      Randy