AD: Stabilized Corn Cob Grade “B” pen blanks

  • T. McGill
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 31, 2006
      Professionaly Stabilized Corn Cob Grade "B" pen blanks

      Some blanks just don't make the premium cut, but they are still are
      good blanks. These corn cob pen blanks are professionally stabilized,
      only just a little more warped than usual. For blanks that are cut in
      half, this is not a big concern. It simply requires more care during
      drilling. These are blanks generally used for my personal use, but I
      have way too many for that.

      Sold in 10 packs for $24.99 until gone (that's only $2.49 each
      compared to my regular price of $3.99 on eBay). Shipped Priority Mail
      for $4.05 for entire order.

      Please send email to pvillepensmith@...
      <mailto:pvillepensmith@...> . Accept paypal or money orders.

      Thanks,