Re: [penturners] Re: CSUSA celluloid pen blank-Jersey

  • Richard Kleinhenz
    Message 1 of 13 , Jul 1, 2006
      Dalmatian was indeed the official name of the Decora version :-) Holstein was just a nickname. So I thought it was very funny that the new flavor is called Jersey - albeit incorrectly. Don't anybody say manufacturers don't notice what's going on here :-) :-) :-)

      --
      Regards,
      Rich
      Message 2 of 13 , Jul 1, 2006
        Thanks Joe and Rich for pointing out the differences
        between these cows. Being a city slicker I did not
        recognixe the difference and just went with the name
        from CSUSA. I'm going to a three day craft festival in
        the heart of the farming district next weekend and
        this would have been the height of embarrsement. :-)
        Darrell

        http://mail.yahoo.com
      • Joe Weinbrecht
        Message 3 of 13 , Jul 1, 2006
          No problem Darrell, just don't accept the farmers offer to look at the
          star on the end of the cows teat...unless you like warm milk of course.
          [:)]

          Joe in MD

          --- In penturners@yahoogroups.com, Darrell Eisner <scotian1944@...>