Re: [penturners] First Snake Skin

  • David Theobald
    Message 1 of 4 , May 1 4:53 AM
      Ken,
      BEAUTIFUL pens....very nicely done.
      Dave Theobald

      Ken <bassin_man@...> wrote:
      Been busy making a few pens this weekend. Here is my first Snake
      skin. The directions are correct the blank does blow out easy. Of
      course just about the time you get to the correct size. But a few
      coats of CA and lots of sandpaper instead of tools and all is well.

      Also I have a set of Pens for the Georga fans.

      b=4&m=s&o=0

      Ken

      Please pass on to others you think might like to join!

      Our Reference Library is at http://tinyurl.com/5rsra

      The FAQ can be found at http://tinyurl.com/436kw

      The Tips and Tricks file can be found at http://tinyurl.com/4e4nk

      The best archive search is at http://tinyurl.com/25kge

      Pen turning Woodworking Craft hobby Hobby and craft supply Woodworking plans Woodworking tools

    • Chris Hendley