RE: [penturners] Re: BOW Orders

  • Joe Agrella
    Message 1 of 33 , Feb 1, 2006
      Wood has to come from Israel after you either order it or win it in auction.
      They ship it to Texas who ship out the orders

      Joe

      <http://www.joespens.com> http://www.joespens.com

      Message 33 of 33 , Feb 2, 2006
        Hi Diane,

        I think you should be sending these to texasjohn. Not me. I dont seem to have his email or I would forward these to him.

        Dan Bleser
        mbman12@...

        "Mail@..." <mail@...> wrote:
        Dear John,

        Yes we had some major computer problems.
        We lost four years of work as well as our hard drive.
        Can you please send me an email and I will get a new order to you as soon as
        possible.

        With our love and prayers from Bethlehem Olive
        Wood Imports.

        Many Blessings+
        Diane Darwesh
        http://www.bethlehemolivewood.net
        http://www.passionofthechristarts.com
        http://www.nativity-church.com
        Holy Land Contact Cell 011-972-546-414 811 Tel 011-972-2-275-0346 Fax
        011-972-22-751295 HolyLand@...
        New Item: http://www.bethlehemolivewood.net/Olive-Branch-Box.htm