New poll for penturners

  • penturners@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 275 , Mar 1 3:13 AM
      penturners group:

      What is your selection for the best logo
      entry for this years Rendezvous? Entries
      can be found at
      http://www.turtlewoodworks.com/provo05/logo2005.htm

      o 1
      o 2
      o 3
      o 4
      o 5
      o 6
      o 7
      o 8
      o 9
      o 10
      o 11
      o 12
      o 13
      o 14
      o 15
      o 16
      o 17
      o 18

      web site listed above.

      Thanks!
    • Its_virgil
      Message 275 of 275 , Nov 13, 2010
        none of these other than Craft Supplies USA. Berea and Penn State kits are cheaper elsewhere and one of them is my "mostly" supplier so I did not vote.
        Do a good turn daily!
        Don