Re: Off-topic: AAW Chapter website

  • stevensnigel@thefreeinternet.co.uk
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 1, 2001
      John,

      I visited your website and think it's impressive. I found it easy to
      navigate nad liked some of your "effects" such as the scrolling
      picture gallery on the homepage.

      Nigel
      http://www.woodpensdirect.com

    • jim@woodpens.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 1, 2001
        Nigel,

        I visited your website as well. Very nice looking website! I
        especially like your wood selector page. I need to work on mine. I am
        still trying to improve my photography. I may eventually break down
        and take a photography course if I cannot figure it out soon.

        Jim Lambert
        Woodpens.com
        http://www.woodpens.com