Wish me Luck!!!

  • Christopher R. Hunt
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 1, 2003
      I'm heading off to do a craft show in Honolulu, HI on Saturday at
      Hickam Air Force Base. I have about 350 pens and 75 bottle stoppers
      so we'll have to see how it goes. My wife and I also do tole painting
      and the last 2 years we have pretty much sold out and gone away with a
      couple hundred dollars in orders to fill. It is one of the best craft
      shows I have attended because the entry fee is only $65 and all
      crafters have to bring their items to the registration to have them
      screened. That way the show is limited to only hand-crafted items.
      Got the car all loaded up and I'll let everyone know how it went!!!

      Thanks for all the help everyone has given me along the way!!

      Chris
    • dragnmastrz
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 1, 2003
        Best of Luck to you and yours Chris.