Re: [penturners] Going to Ohio

  • Sawdust32@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 1, 2003
      In a message dated 2/28/03 9:30:54 PM Eastern Standard Time,
      dan@... writes:

      > I'm going to be going to Ohio in April and was wondering if anyone can
      > tell me how far Berea is from Columbus.

      Hi Dan,
      If you will type the single word, Mapquest, into your search browser, then in
      the correct spaces, type in your address in Columbus, and the address of
      Berea Hardwoods, it will give you a printable map. Click on "driving
      directions," and it will give you directions on how to get there, plus
      mileage along the way.

      Or, best of all, you could call their toll free number 1-877-736-5487 and ask
      Jim or Larry, and they will be glad to give you specific directions. Before I
      went up there last November, I called and talked to Jim, and he gave me
      directions that were more up to date, because they had recently moved.

      Their address is 18745 Sheldon Road, Middleburg Hts., Ohio 44130. Their local
      phone number is 216 - 898-8956 and their website is bereahardwoods.com

      Hope this helps.

      Ron Frame

      I am drinking from my saucer, because my cup runneth over.