Re: [penturners] Crushed Opal

  • Alessandro Neri
    Message 1 of 16 , Jan 1, 2003
      > Jim,
      >
      > The woodcraft store here still sells this, and I have a rod of it. Let
      > me know if you need more info.
      >
      > Doug
      I'd like to know more about it...I'm an italian penturner and though the
      materia was producted in Italy, there is no more track of it
      Thanks for your help
      Alessandro
    • Doug Allen
      Message 2 of 16 , Jan 1, 2003
        I did some checking, and as with all other suppliers Woodcraft is
        actively carrying it anymore either. BUT, I know my local store at
        least has a few 14" rods of it left cuz I recently bought one. What I
        would do is call your local Woodcraft if you have one and ask them.
        They can also check all of the other Woodcraft stores nationally. Or if
        you dont, you can call my local one as I KNOW they have a few left -
        704-847-8300.

        BTW, it's not in their catalog or their website.

        Hope it helps and keep on turning!
        Doug

        Message 3 of 16 , Jan 1, 2003
          NOTE:. Before calling any Woodcraft that may be long distance to you, check
          with their web site, get their toll free 1-800 number for customer service.
          Call that number and request their operator to connect you to any store in
          the country. The Customer service operator can even check their master
          computer to see if any store has any left in stock. Even the one in Hawiaii.
          But remember, garbage-in, garbage-out. The customer service computer is not
          always right. It might show some in stock at a given location, when in fact,
          that location may not have corrected their inventory when those pieces were
          sold. It happens. This is how I went about it when I needed (greed and
          wanted) some of their AquaPearl rods after they were discontinued. That will
          save you some phone charges.
          Hope this helps.
          Ron Frame

        • Doug Allen
          Message 4 of 16 , Jan 1, 2003
            Thanks Ron for filling in some of the disclaimers and other info for me
            :)

            063020:HM/A=1327985/R=0/*http://ad.doubleclick.net/clk;4870024;7586687;x
            ?http://www.ameriquestmortgage.com/welcome.html?ad=Yahoo01>

            <http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=234081.2814790.4175286.1925585/D=egrou