Re: [penturners] The first of many questions.

  • chuck fultz
    Message 1 of 8 , Dec 1, 2002
      Thanks for the advice Tim, thats the book I ordered, it seems its the one to start with...There are some beautiful pens being made by these folks, i hope I can even come close to the craftmanship being shown. Chuck
      Tim Boddy <tj_boddy@...> wrote:I haven't read the rest of the answers to this
      question, but I would recommend the book "Turning Pens
      and Pencils" by Kip Christianson and Rex Burningham.
      If that is what you ordered, you did good. If it
      wasn't, I would highly recommend getting that in
      addition to the one you ordered.

      Tim
      --- crturner2003 <crturner2003@...> wrote:
      > Hello to all, I have never made a pen before. I am
      > making up a order
      > for a few pens and my question is this, do I need a
      > new bushing set
      > for each pen I order? Are the bushings reuseable or
      > are they a one
      > time deal. I included in my order a book on how to
      > make pens, and I'm
      > sure it will answer my questions but I would like to
      > have everything
      > I need shipped in one order. So anyway I ordered 20
      > pen kits do I
      > need to order 20 bushings sets also? Thanks in
      > advance, Chuck

      http://mailplus.yahoo.com

      Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

      Please pass on to others you think might like to join!