Re: Aug bulk orders

  • nein9moe
    Message 1 of 12 , Aug 1, 2002
      Yeah!!! and you can share some of those profits by adding to "The
      help keep "MOE" out of the Old Folks Home" LOL
      "MOE"

      --- In penturners@y..., "oldtool2" <jedavies@d...> wrote:
      > Come on Butch, share the wealth! Just because you are one of the
      > "Senior Members" doesn't meen you are the only "Senior" member of
      this
      > group! We could all use some of those pen kits.
      >
      > Jim D
      >

      > > order about 3000 pen kits. Then send them to the senior members of
      > the group.
      > > butch
    • nein9moe
      Message 2 of 12 , Aug 1, 2002
        Butch;
        I thought that if we recommended enough business to Jim K that we
        automaticlly got an allowance of 10 free pen kits per month from Jim
        which was supposed to be paid for be all "newbies" as the joining
        dues. LOL JMOFWIW.
        "MOE"

      • butchf18a@aol.com
        Message 3 of 12 , Aug 1, 2002
          In a message dated Thu, 1 Aug 2002 8:32:47 AM Eastern Standard Time, nein9moe@... writes:

          > I thought that if we recommended enough business to Jim K that we
          > automaticlly got an allowance of 10 free pen kits per month from Jim
          > which was supposed to be paid for be all "newbies" as the
          > joining
          > dues.

          Well if it's not a rule, I think we should adopt it as one. All in favor say Aye!!

          butch