Pen Contest Name Finalists

  • drhamlin2001
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 1, 2002
      The three finalists are:

      Pens For Friends
      PenPals
      The Write Stuff

      Here is a link to the poll section

      Thanks to everyone who submitted a "name" and for voting. If one of
      the names does not win by majority - we will have another run-off for
      the top two.

      Voting will be closed Saturday April 6th 11:59pm Central. I will bug
      everybody several times throughout the week - but not nearly as much
      as a salesman.

      Mark

      If BB can stabilize a duck . . . that answers my question: "Where
      does pheasant wood came from?"
    • Bill Baumbeck
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 1, 2002
        > If BB can stabilize a duck . . . that answers my question: "Where
        > does pheasant wood came from?"

        I KNEW someone would eventually figure it out!!

        BB
      • butchf18a@aol.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 2, 2002
          Why a Duck, whya no chicken.