Re:Thin CA finish

  • butchf18a
    Message 1 of 27 , Mar 1, 2002
      Mark,
      A tested (by me) technique that works well with the thin CA as a
      finish.
      Off lathe. Remove the blanks after turning. Use something through the
      barrel to hold them and apply the CA. Let it soak in and cure. If you
      use accelerator on them, they may bubble up. Don't worry you will
      sand them away back at the lathe. Once cured, back on the mandrel and
      finish with 400 & 600 (wet if you like). From here you can leave as
      it, micro mesh it, polish, etc.

      On Lathe: use small amounts and slow speed. Apply CA and then take a
      piece of wax paper, folded over (aprox 1" wide by 6-8" long)turn on
      lathe (wear eye protection) (did i mention wear eye protection) and
      use the wax paper to smooth and even out the ca. If you are carefull
      you won't glue everything into one mass. If not, mount to piece of
      3x6 cocobolo, polish highly and put in art show with some obscure
      name. I prefer the Off Lathe methodology when I use CA. Deeper
      penetration of CA into pores of wood, no splatter, no mass
      mandrel/bushing/blank creations.

      Try it. If you like one of these fine, if not....well you choose what
      works for you. Just my thoughts, others may have better methods.

      Butch

      --- In penturners@y..., "drhamlin2001" <drhamlin@h...> wrote:
      > Hi Doug,
      >
      > if you are new, this is the place to be. I just got my lathe in
      > November - and my wife has informed me that I have an expensive
      > hobby - and thinks I should quit giving my pens away.
      >
      > What is the secret to using CA - I have tried it once to stabilize
      > some soft wood, but I really made a mess.
      >
      > I had better success when I used the thin CA to save a really nice
      > piece of figured white oak with some bad spots. I noticed the
      > CA "spots" slicked up really nice. I am also paranoid I will glue
      the
      > blank to the bushing or the bushing to the mandrel. Do you use this
      > as your standard finish?
      >
      > Mark
      >

      > --- In penturners@y..., "Doug Allen" <handcraftedpens@h...> wrote:
      > > As opposed to Laquer, you could try using the thin type of CA
      glue
      > as a
      > > finish. It's rock hard, seals great and polishes to a mirror
      shine.
      > > Also being a glue, it won't dull.
    • juteck2001
      Message 2 of 27 , Mar 1, 2002
        Great idea for a "trophy". Always be proud of your "art"!!!

        --- In penturners@y..., "butchf18a" <butchf18a@a...> wrote:
        > If you are carefull
        > you won't glue everything into one mass. If not, mount to piece of
        > 3x6 cocobolo, polish highly and put in art show with some obscure
        > name.
      • drhamlin2001
        Message 3 of 27 , Mar 1, 2002
          Hi Butch,

          thanks for giving me something to try - I'll try not to glue a tube
          to my forehead (can you really blame your son for laughing?). I
          posted your reply in the database - please read it to make sure I
          didn't change anything (I edited a little so it would fit - and broke
          your answer into two answers (one for off lathe, and a second for on
          lathe).

          Thanks again!

          Mark

          --- In penturners@y..., "butchf18a" <butchf18a@a...> wrote:
          > Off lathe. Remove the blanks after turning. Use something through
          the
          > barrel to hold them and apply the CA. Let it soak in and cure. If
          you
          > use accelerator on them, they may bubble up. Don't worry you will
          > sand them away back at the lathe. Once cured, back on the mandrel
          and
          > finish with 400 & 600 (wet if you like). From here you can leave as
          > it, micro mesh it, polish, etc.
          >
          > On Lathe: use small amounts and slow speed. Apply CA and then take
          > piece of wax paper, folded over (aprox 1" wide by 6-8" long)turn on
          > lathe (wear eye protection) (did i mention wear eye protection) and
          > use the wax paper to smooth and even out the ca. If you are
          carefull
          > you won't glue everything into one mass. If not, mount to piece of
          > 3x6 cocobolo, polish highly and put in art show with some obscure
          > name. I prefer the Off Lathe methodology when I use CA. Deeper
          > penetration of CA into pores of wood, no splatter, no mass
          > mandrel/bushing/blank creations.
        • ncturner2002
          Message 4 of 27 , Mar 1, 2002
            After many trial and erros doing this, I found that for me, it was
            better to use the CA on the piece on the mandrel, partly because I
            had a bent mandrel (thanks PSI) and if I didn't get the piece lined
            back exactly where it was on the lathe, then it was out of round,
            and I had to cut the piece back to round. Of course that can be a
            problem near the bushings. I think Butch's techniques should work
            well, especially if you have a truly straight mandrel.

            I have found that for me, I can use the thin CA on the lathe,
            applied sparingly, with bushings tight, and slowly rotate the piece
            by hand, basically nearly 'wicking' the glue to the piece. However,
            I immediately loosen the bushings and separate them ever so slightly
            from the piece, to just make sure you to not glue them to it. I
            know some people use a small piece of wax paper between the bushing
            and piece too.

            I have also had good luck with applying the gap filling CA too, same
            way as above, except I apply it with a piece of wax paper. I
            generally find I need to do this a couple of times. I apply the
            glue, then sand with 180 to smooth out (or use my lathe tools to
            smooth, depending on how much is needed), and then reapply the glue.

            As Butch said, there is always the art avenue for some creative
            pieces, but if you don't go that route, you may wind up with some
            nice looking pens! Good luck, and hope this helps.

            Greg

          • Patricia Lawson
            Message 5 of 27 , Mar 1, 2002
              Beautiful pen Mark! Amboyna burl is so beautiful, and you certainly did that
              piece justice!
              How do you keep from getting runs and dust in the finish when using a spray
              lacquer? I know you sanded with 600 afterwards, but it doesn't seem like 600
              grit would help with problems like runs or dust.
              Whatever your secret, you did a great job!

              Pat L.

              Pens By Patricia
              Laguna Beach, CA
              http://welcome.to/pens
            • Emory Mclaughlin
              Message 6 of 27 , Mar 1, 2002
                Hello all:

                I use the deft spray for a lot of pieces that I make in my shop. I usually
                apply the finish while they are still on the lathe. I slow the piece down to
                maybe a 100rpm and spray the finish on. Then I slow it down even more maybe
                20 or 30 rpm and push my swing arm light close to the piece. This helps heat
                the finish and I can get 3-4 coats on very quick. I usually follow that by a
                coat of minwax applied with steelwool and wiped off with a papertowel. It
                gives a good shiny finish that feels good. It doesn't feel plastic and is
                easy to apply. The only advice I would offer is not to have the lathe
                spinning to fast centrifugal force makes the finish build up in a ring on
                the wide part and then you have to sand to get this off.

                Emory Mclaughlin
                www.asthewoodturns.com

                > Beautiful pen Mark! Amboyna burl is so beautiful, and you certainly did
                that
                > piece justice!
                > How do you keep from getting runs and dust in the finish when using a
                spray
                > lacquer? I know you sanded with 600 afterwards, but it doesn't seem like
                600
                > grit would help with problems like runs or dust.
                > Whatever your secret, you did a great job!
                >
                > Pat L.
                >
                > Pens By Patricia
                > Laguna Beach, CA
                > http://welcome.to/pens
                >

                > Please pass on to others you think might like to join!

                > To Unsubscribe, send a blank messate to:

              • zoloftandxanax
                Message 7 of 27 , Mar 1, 2002
                  I just used gloss Deft lacquer on some barrettes. They aren't turned
                  (I'm working on that), just cut and shaped in a curve. After four
                  coats of the Deft, I cut down the imperfections with 0000 steel wool
                  lubricated with Old English polish. They looked nice.

                  When I got home from work yesterday, I decided to try MicroMesh on
                  them. Wrapping the MM around the foam block, I went all the way to
                  12000 mesh, just minute or so with each grit. Wow! They shine like
                  glass and there's not a flaw to be seen with the naked eye. I like
                  this stuff.

                  I'm going to use it on some pens this weekend. I'll try to post pics
                  on Monday.

                  Dana

                  Message 8 of 27 , Mar 1, 2002
                    Contact Jim Knopf, he definitely has the best price for this. Also,
                    he is putting together a group order this weekend, so if you order it
                    this weekend, you can get it pretty quickly and probably save a few
                    more bucks. His contact info is listed in the bookmarks section, or
                    numerous messages here. His company is Nuff Said Pen Supplies.

                    Greg

                    --- In penturners@y..., Morris Booton <bootonmr@s...> wrote:
                    > Where can you get this MicroMesh?
                    > MRB
                    >
                    > zoloftandxanax wrote:
                    > >
                    > > I just used gloss Deft lacquer on some barrettes. They aren't
                    turned
                    > > (I'm working on that), just cut and shaped in a curve. After four
                    > > coats of the Deft, I cut down the imperfections with 0000 steel
                    wool
                    > > lubricated with Old English polish. They looked nice.
                    > >
                    > > When I got home from work yesterday, I decided to try MicroMesh on
                    > > them. Wrapping the MM around the foam block, I went all the way
                    > > 12000 mesh, just minute or so with each grit. Wow! They shine
                    like
                    > > glass and there's not a flaw to be seen with the naked eye. I
                    like
                    > > this stuff.
                    > >
                    > > I'm going to use it on some pens this weekend. I'll try to post
                    pics
                    > > on Monday.
                    > >
                    > > Dana
                    > >
                    > > --- In penturners@y..., "Patricia Lawson" <PatLawson@c...> wrote:
                    > > > Beautiful pen Mark! Amboyna burl is so beautiful, and you
                    certainly
                    > > did that
                    > > > piece justice!
                    > > > How do you keep from getting runs and dust in the finish when
                    using
                    > > a spray
                    > > > lacquer? I know you sanded with 600 afterwards, but it doesn't
                    seem
                    > > like 600
                    > > > grit would help with problems like runs or dust.
                    > > > Whatever your secret, you did a great job!
                    > >

                    > > Please pass on to others you think might like to join!

                    > > To Unsubscribe, send a blank messate to: penturners-
                    unsubscribe@e...

                    > > Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to
                    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
                  • drhamlin2001
                    Message 9 of 27 , Mar 1, 2002
                      Hi Morris, order the Micromesh from Jim Knopf. He has the best deal!
                      (You get twice the size, 3"x6", of all the grits 1,500 up to 12,000
                      for ~$13.00). You can use it on wood, acrylics, and Bill B's
                      stabilized blanks. I am also a HUT Ultra Gloss Polish fan for
                      acrylics and Bill B's blanks.

                      Here is the link:

                      http://www.nuffsaidpensupplies.com/abrasives.htm

                      See the rest of the contact info for Jim (holy meltdown - now I am
                      advertising for Jim - am I on commission?).

                      He also has some specials running right now that he as advertised
                      recently on this group. Good luck . . . Mark

                      Jim Knopf

                      Nuff Said Pen Supplies
                      "your one stop shop for all your pen turning needs"

                      2510 W Main St.
                      Ionia, Mi.48846
                      1-616-527-7645
                      website http://www.nuffsaidpensupplies.com
                      <http://www.nuffsaidpensupplies.com/>
                      mailto: jimk@...

                      --- In penturners@y..., Morris Booton <bootonmr@s...> wrote:
                      > Where can you get this MicroMesh?
                      > MRB
                    • drhamlin2001
                      Message 10 of 27 , Mar 1, 2002
                        Thanks Pat L.

                        I took the barrels off the lathe and put them on a flat stick and
                        sprayed, then turned, sprayed, turned . . . etc. I would do it on the
                        lathe, but I am messy - as in MESSY MARVIN messy. The trick is to not
                        spray too much (avoiding drips) and keep turning the barrel. I had
                        one drip, and touched it when I thought it was dry enough - but it
                        wasn't hard enough so it smeared a little. The 600 hand (i.e., finger-
                        tip) sanding worked it out pretty good. The lacquer dries fast enough
                        that dust wasn't a problem - even though I have dust EVERYWHERE (my
                        wife doesn't like this aspect of my hobby). Then I stepped through
                        the micromesh. I am a lacquer lover now.

                        Don Evans posted a pdf file for using Mylands sealer and lacquer (it
                        helped me).

                        I am going to give CA as a finish a try after reading Butch's reply.

                        Mark

                        --- In penturners@y..., "Patricia Lawson" <PatLawson@c...> wrote:
                        > Beautiful pen Mark! Amboyna burl is so beautiful, and you certainly
                        did that
                        > piece justice!
                        > How do you keep from getting runs and dust in the finish when using
                        a spray
                        > lacquer? I know you sanded with 600 afterwards, but it doesn't seem
                        like 600
                        > grit would help with problems like runs or dust.
                        > Whatever your secret, you did a great job!
                        >
                        > Pat L.
                        >
                        > Pens By Patricia
                        > Laguna Beach, CA
                        > http://welcome.to/pens
                      • drhamlin2001
                        Message 11 of 27 , Mar 1, 2002
                          Hi Dana,

                          this is the second time I have seen a reference to "Deft" lacquer. I
                          am pretty ignorant regarding lacquers soooo . . . what is Deft? Is
                          that a brand name or type of lacquer finish?

                          I wish to remain anonymous - ignore the ID associated with this
                          message - LOL.

                          --- In penturners@y..., "zoloftandxanax" <zoloftandxanax@y...> wrote:
                          > I just used gloss Deft lacquer on some barrettes. They aren't
                          turned
                          > (I'm working on that), just cut and shaped in a curve. After four
                          > coats of the Deft, I cut down the imperfections with 0000 steel
                          wool
                          > lubricated with Old English polish. They looked nice.
                          >
                          > When I got home from work yesterday, I decided to try MicroMesh on
                          > them. Wrapping the MM around the foam block, I went all the way to
                          > 12000 mesh, just minute or so with each grit. Wow! They shine
                          like
                          > glass and there's not a flaw to be seen with the naked eye. I like
                          > this stuff.
                          >
                          > I'm going to use it on some pens this weekend. I'll try to post
                          pics
                          > on Monday.
                          >
                          > Dana

                        • Bill Baumbeck
                          Message 12 of 27 , Mar 1, 2002
                            Hi Folks,

                            Having used the Deft brand of sprayable and brushable lacquers for the past
                            six years I have a tip that may be useful.

                            Deft usually takes at least 12 hours for it to totally harden (depending on
                            the humidity). When I was making clocks, trophies, and loading blocks for
                            shooters I would do the following: after the finish was dry to the touch I
                            would place the finished pieces on a table and turn on a table fan to blow
                            across the material overnight. The movement of the air accelerated the
                            drying/curing process so that the wood could be sanded or rubbed out with
                            steel wool the next day without having the finish gum up. If the wood
                            smelled like lacquer it was not yet dry as Deft does not have an odor when
                            fully cured.

                            Hope this helps.

                            Bill Baumbeck
                            P.O. Box 11170
                            Yuma, AZ 85366-9170
                            928-329-8039 evenings MST
                            Email: azsil@...
                            Web: www.arizonasilhouette.com
                            Pen Blanks: www.arizonasilhouette.com/Pen%20Blanks.htm
                            Wood Pens: www.woodpens.com/bbaumbeck.htm

                            > this is the second time I have seen a reference to "Deft" lacquer. I
                            > am pretty ignorant regarding lacquers soooo . . . what is Deft? Is
                            > that a brand name or type of lacquer finish?
                            >
                            > I wish to remain anonymous - ignore the ID associated with this
                            > message - LOL.
                            >

                            > --- In penturners@y..., "zoloftandxanax" <zoloftandxanax@y...> wrote:
                            > > I just used gloss Deft lacquer on some barrettes. They aren't
                            > turned
                            > > (I'm working on that), just cut and shaped in a curve. After four
                            > > coats of the Deft, I cut down the imperfections with 0000 steel
                            > wool
                            > > lubricated with Old English polish. They looked nice.
                            > >
                            > > When I got home from work yesterday, I decided to try MicroMesh on
                            > > them. Wrapping the MM around the foam block, I went all the way to
                            > > 12000 mesh, just minute or so with each grit. Wow! They shine
                            > like
                            > > glass and there's not a flaw to be seen with the naked eye. I like
                            > > this stuff.
                            > >
                            > > I'm going to use it on some pens this weekend. I'll try to post
                            > pics
                            > > on Monday.
                            > >
                            > > Dana
                            > >

                            > Please pass on to others you think might like to join!

                            > To Unsubscribe, send a blank messate to:

                          • Morris Booton
                            Message 13 of 27 , Mar 1, 2002

                              Message 14 of 27 , Mar 2, 2002
                                Hello:
                                Yes Deft is a brand name of lacquer. I am able to get it at Lowes. The Home
                                Depot doesn't carry it. It also comes in a can and you can brush it on. I
                                recently hosted Chris Stott for a woodturning demo. Chris brushes the deft
                                on and then wipes it off with a paper towel. Then he starts up the lathe and
                                uses the paper towel to create friction to dry the finish. He then applies
                                finishing wax (Minwax or Briwax) with steel wool and then polishes with a
                                paper towel. The steel wool really smoothes the finish, you just have to be
                                careful on any sharp edges that you don't remove the finish. This is a quick
                                and easy finish. It also has a pretty good shine to it as well.

                                Emory Mclaughlin
                                www.asthewoodturns.com

                                Message 15 of 27 , Mar 2, 2002
                                  Thanks Emory, that explains it. I shop at Ace and Home Depot. Now I
                                  have a good excuse (like I needed one) to go to Lowes - :)

                                  Mark

                                  --- In penturners@y..., "Emory Mclaughlin" <emoryone@f...> wrote:
                                  > Hello:
                                  > Yes Deft is a brand name of lacquer. I am able to get it at Lowes.
                                  The Home
                                  > Depot doesn't carry it.
                                • zoloftandxanax
                                  Message 16 of 27 , Mar 2, 2002
                                    It's a brand name, probably the largest manufacturer of lacquer in
                                    the US. I've bought it at Sears and at Lowe's.

                                    Dana

                                    --- In penturners@y..., "drhamlin2001" <drhamlin@h...> wrote:
                                    > Hi Dana,
                                    >
                                    > this is the second time I have seen a reference to "Deft" lacquer.
                                    > am pretty ignorant regarding lacquers soooo . . . what is Deft? Is
                                    > that a brand name or type of lacquer finish?
                                    >
                                    > I wish to remain anonymous - ignore the ID associated with this
                                    > message - LOL.
                                  • dwilasnd
                                    Message 17 of 27 , Mar 2, 2002
                                      My Home Depot carries it.
                                      Get the GLOSS, not SEMI-GLOSS. Much more shine.

                                      Dave

                                      --- In penturners@y..., "drhamlin2001" <drhamlin@h...> wrote:
                                      > Thanks Emory, that explains it. I shop at Ace and Home Depot. Now I
                                      > have a good excuse (like I needed one) to go to Lowes - :)
                                      >
                                      > Mark
                                      >
                                      > --- In penturners@y..., "Emory Mclaughlin" <emoryone@f...> wrote:
                                      > > Hello:
                                      > > Yes Deft is a brand name of lacquer. I am able to get it at
                                      Lowes.
                                      > The Home Depot doesn't carry it.
                                    • Tim Boddy
                                      Message 18 of 27 , Mar 2, 2002
                                        All,
                                        I received a letter today from a company that sells
                                        thuya burl only. They have a website
                                        http//www.thuyawood.com
                                        Not having purchased much of this wood before, I
                                        don't know if their prices are high or not, but they
                                        seem to have a decent selection.

                                        Tim

                                        http://sports.yahoo.com
                                      • Jim Knopf
                                        Message 19 of 27 , Mar 3, 2002
                                          HEY EVERYONE IT IS TIME TO CHECK OUR SUPPLIES AS THIS IS BULK ORDER
                                          WEEKEND

                                          ALL ORDERS ARE DUE IN BY SUNDAY NIGHT ORDERS TO BE PLACED ON MONDAY TO
                                          THE SUPPLIERS

                                          SPECIALS ARE (open picture for the baumbeck burls)

                                          ARIZONNA SILLOULETTE SPECIAL I

                                          $34.95 save $5.00

                                          includes

                                          5 Baumbeck's Burls see picture

                                          2 x 2 Micro Mesh Pads

                                          1 Hut Ultra Polish

                                          Or

                                          ARIZONNA SILLOULETTE SPECIAL II

                                          $39.95 you save $6.00

                                          5 Burls

                                          1 Micromesh kit 3 x 6 sheets

                                          1 Hut Ultra Polish

                                          Acrylic special $29.95 save $5.00

                                          5 acrylic Celluloid Blanks (Craft supply)

                                          Micro Mesh kit

                                          Hut Ultra Polish

                                          Nairoc special $27.95 save $5.00

                                          6 blanks

                                          micro mesh

                                          Hut Polish

                                          Hut Polish or Hut Ultra when ordered with any blanks or abasive $8.95
                                          Micro Mesh 3 x 6 sheets and sanding block $12.95 Micro Mesh 2 x 2 pads 9
                                          grits colored edges $6.95

                                          New Pens

                                          Chrome Cigar Pens

                                          Titanium Cigar Pens

                                          Pearl Satin Finished American Flat top Twist Pencils

                                          Satin Nickle Finished American Flat top Twist Pencils

                                          Toothpick Holder key rings in Chrome

                                          Toothpick Holder key rings in Titanium

                                          New blanks

                                          Aquapearl in all colors

                                          Cellouloid acrylic Blanks all colors

                                          Nairoc in 6 colors and ivory

                                          Solid and 7 mm tubed

                                          NAiroc Bottle stoppers Ivory and Rose

                                          Flexible CA (clear) 2oz and 1oz

                                          all these are in stock and ready to fill

                                          also have pens................

                                          Jim Knopf

                                          Nuff Said Pen Supplies

                                          "your one stop shop for all your pen turning needs"

                                          2510 W Main St.

                                          Ionia, Mi.48846

                                          1-616-527-7645

                                          website <http://www.nuffsaidpensupplies.com/>
                                          http://www.nuffsaidpensupplies.com

                                          mailto: jimk@...

                                          Hi Morris, order the Micromesh from Jim Knopf. He has the best deal!
                                          (You get twice the size, 3"x6", of all the grits 1,500 up to 12,000
                                          for ~$13.00). You can use it on wood, acrylics, and Bill B's
                                          stabilized blanks. I am also a HUT Ultra Gloss Polish fan for
                                          acrylics and Bill B's blanks.

                                          Here is the link:

                                          http://www.nuffsaidpensupplies.com/abrasives.htm

                                          See the rest of the contact info for Jim (holy meltdown - now I am
                                          advertising for Jim - am I on commission?).

                                          He also has some specials running right now that he as advertised
                                          recently on this group. Good luck . . . Mark

                                          Jim Knopf

                                          Nuff Said Pen Supplies
                                          "your one stop shop for all your pen turning needs"

                                          2510 W Main St.
                                          Ionia, Mi.48846
                                          1-616-527-7645
                                          website http://www.nuffsaidpensupplies.com
                                          <http://www.nuffsaidpensupplies.com/>
                                          mailto: jimk@...

                                          --- In penturners@y..., Morris Booton <bootonmr@s...> wrote:
                                          > Where can you get this MicroMesh?
                                          > MRB

                                          Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

                                          <http://rd.yahoo.com/M=217097.1902236.3412362.1261774/D=egroupweb/S=1705
                                          063020:HM/A=991349/R=0/*http://service.bfast.com/bfast/click?bfmid=29150
                                          849&siteid=39282504&bfpage=account>

                                          <http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=217097.1902236.3412362.1261774/D=egrou
                                          pmail/S=1705063020:HM/A=991349/rand=244845133>

                                          Message 20 of 27 , Mar 3, 2002
                                            Jim K,
                                            I really like the black finish with antler and some
                                            lighter materials, but as you know they choices of
                                            black kits are limited.
                                            I would be interested in some of the thicker style
                                            pens in a black finish. I have seen some other
                                            comments on this thread so I don't think I'm the only
                                            one.
                                            Would you be interested in looking into this?

                                            Tim

                                            http://sports.yahoo.com
                                          • ihlefeld78669
                                            Message 21 of 27 , Mar 5, 2002
                                              Jim, help me out here. In this message what do you mean by "open
                                              pictures for baumbeck burls". Do I need to go to Bills web site? just
                                              wanting to see what burls are available. I feel i'm asking a stupid
                                              question ......... but what can I say 5#*&?!*%#

                                              Craig I.

                                              --- In penturners@y..., "Jim Knopf" <bigdawg@i...> wrote:
                                              > HEY EVERYONE IT IS TIME TO CHECK OUR SUPPLIES AS THIS IS BULK ORDER
                                              > WEEKEND
                                              >
                                              > ALL ORDERS ARE DUE IN BY SUNDAY NIGHT ORDERS TO BE PLACED ON MONDAY
                                              > THE SUPPLIERS
                                              >
                                              > SPECIALS ARE (open picture for the baumbeck burls)
                                              >
                                              > ARIZONNA SILLOULETTE SPECIAL I
                                              >
                                              > $34.95 save $5.00
                                              >
                                              > includes
                                              >
                                              > 5 Baumbeck's Burls see picture
                                              >
                                              > 2 x 2 Micro Mesh Pads
                                              >
                                              > 1 Hut Ultra Polish
                                              >
                                              > Or
                                              >
                                              > ARIZONNA SILLOULETTE SPECIAL II
                                              >
                                              > $39.95 you save $6.00
                                              >
                                              > 5 Burls
                                              >
                                              > 1 Micromesh kit 3 x 6 sheets
                                              >
                                              > 1 Hut Ultra Polish
                                              >
                                              > Acrylic special $29.95 save $5.00
                                              >
                                              > 5 acrylic Celluloid Blanks (Craft supply)
                                              >
                                              > Micro Mesh kit
                                              >
                                              > Hut Ultra Polish
                                              >
                                              > Nairoc special $27.95 save $5.00
                                              >
                                              > 6 blanks
                                              >
                                              > micro mesh
                                              >
                                              > Hut Polish
                                              >
                                              > Hut Polish or Hut Ultra when ordered with any blanks or abasive
                                              $8.95
                                              > Micro Mesh 3 x 6 sheets and sanding block $12.95 Micro Mesh 2 x 2
                                              pads 9
                                              > grits colored edges $6.95
                                              >
                                              > New Pens
                                              >
                                              > Chrome Cigar Pens
                                              >
                                              > Titanium Cigar Pens
                                              >
                                              > Pearl Satin Finished American Flat top Twist Pencils
                                              >
                                              > Satin Nickle Finished American Flat top Twist Pencils
                                              >
                                              > Toothpick Holder key rings in Chrome
                                              >
                                              > Toothpick Holder key rings in Titanium
                                              >
                                              > New blanks
                                              >
                                              > Aquapearl in all colors
                                              >
                                              > Cellouloid acrylic Blanks all colors
                                              >
                                              > Nairoc in 6 colors and ivory
                                              >
                                              > Solid and 7 mm tubed
                                              >
                                              > NAiroc Bottle stoppers Ivory and Rose
                                              >
                                              > Flexible CA (clear) 2oz and 1oz
                                              >
                                              > all these are in stock and ready to fill
                                              >
                                              > also have pens................
                                              >
                                              > Jim Knopf
                                              >
                                              > Nuff Said Pen Supplies
                                              >
                                              > "your one stop shop for all your pen turning needs"
                                              >
                                              > 2510 W Main St.
                                              >
                                              > Ionia, Mi.48846
                                              >
                                              > 1-616-527-7645
                                              >
                                              > website <http://www.nuffsaidpensupplies.com/>
                                              > http://www.nuffsaidpensupplies.com
                                              >
                                              > mailto: jimk@n...

                                                <http://rd.yahoo.com/M=215002.1818248.3328688.1261774/D=egroupweb/S=1705
                                                063020:HM/A=847665/R=0/*http://ads.x10.com/?bHlhaG9vbW9uc3RlcjcuZGF0=101
                                                5391543%3eM=215002.1818248.3328688.1261774/D=egroupweb/S=1705063020:HM/A
                                                =847665/R=1>

                                                <http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=215002.1818248.3328688.1261774/D=egrou
                                                pmail/S=1705063020:HM/A=847665/rand=727205943>