Re: [penturners] e-mail

  • Rich Kleinhenz
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 13 8:20 AM
      Very simple - it's because nobody is posting!  Nothing is getting lost.  You can always go to the website and check - there's a link at the bottom of each email.  http://groups.yahoo.com/group/penturners/  Summer is traditionally slow but the overall posting volume has steadily decreased in recent months, and year to year.  You can see the posting statistics on the main page

      On 8/13/2013 8:54 AM, Patrick Driscoll wrote:

      I am getting some emails but not near as many as I was getting a few weeks ago.

      Patrick Driscoll

      --
      Best regards,
      Rich