Re: [penturners] e-mail

  • Patrick Driscoll
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 13, 2013
      I am getting some emails but not near as many as I was getting a few weeks ago.

      Patrick Driscoll
      Saint Paul, MN
      patrick36@...
      www.pensbypat.com
      If you can read this, Thank a teacher
      If you are reading this in English, thank a veteran
    • Rich Kleinhenz
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 13, 2013
        Very simple - it's because nobody is posting!  Nothing is getting lost.  You can always go to the website and check - there's a link at the bottom of each email.  http://groups.yahoo.com/group/penturners/  Summer is traditionally slow but the overall posting volume has steadily decreased in recent months, and year to year.  You can see the posting statistics on the main page

        --
        Best regards,
        Rich