FW: ACCOUNT VERIFICATION

  • Dave
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 25, 2013

      Yes, it is a scam of some kind.  notice the sender's email address   ddmetcalf@...

      Yahoo would use a more generic name.

      Also, it is very unlikely that even if you saved every email you ever received and sent that you would exceed any limit they may have on online storage.

      One good turn deserves another.

      From: Yahoo Help!! <ddmetcalf@...>
      Subject: ACCOUNT VERIFICATION
      To: pennyteter@...
      Date: Wednesday, April 24, 2013, 10:47 PM

      Yahoo! Mail

      Dear Valid User,

      Your E-mail account has exceeded its limit and needs to be verified, if not verified within 24 hours, we shall suspend your account,
      Click Here to verify your email account now

      Customer Care

      Yahoo! Mail
      Copyright ? 2012 Yahoo! Inc. All rights reserved

    • Dave
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 25, 2013

        sorry for the spam... obviously not meant for this group.