RE: [penturners] What to do... What to do...?

  • Dave
    Message 1 of 20 , Apr 10, 2013

      Microwave ovens have different power in the magnetron output.  The 'cook time' for the oven will be different depending on the capacity and settings for the magnetron.  Your 25 seconds might not be enough or too little for my oven.

      Best to try lower power settings and time in experimental mode until you understand the power of your microwave.

      Always have a fire extinguisher on hand.

      Regards,

      Dave

      One good turn deserves another.

      From: Weiberg Ted <tedjeep93@...>
      To: "penturners@yahoogroups.com" <penturners@yahoogroups.com>
      Date: Wednesday, April 10, 2013, 10:09 AM

      There is a business called Unique Mesquite who has built a container to fog his raw mesquite to the critters that live in that wood. Knarley little buggars. Look him up on the web and I am sure he will tell you what he uses. I cannot remember if he got liscenced to use the chemicals or not. You might call the terminex man also. They have all sorts of chemicals they use.