Where Can I Purchase Handmade Mahogany/wooden Fountain Pens In The London Area?

  • FarhanEverton
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 31, 2013
      Hello

      My question where can I purchase a handmade Mahogany/ wooden fountain pen in London England?
      As I want a handmade wooden mahogany pen.

      I also am looking for solid gold fountain pen nibs in the London area from an actual shop not just an on-line seller.

      I have some idea on the price of the pen but not the nib.

      The pen should be under £50/ $75.95 as seen pens for £20/$30.38 and a bit lower. As low as possible as I don't know the cost of the nib. My total spend is between £50/$75.95 and £75/$113.93.

      Any help appreciated on this matter.

      Yours

      Farhan London England
    • ANTHONY WOODWARD
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 31, 2013
      Hi,
      I'm sure that I can produce exactly what you are looking for.  If you can give me a little more information on exactly what you want I can give you an idea of cost.  I attach a picture of roller ball pens in both wood and acrylic to give you an idea of the standard.
      Hope to hear from you soon.
      Best regards
      Tony the turner