AD: Anniversary Sale 2013

  • penmaker56
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 5, 2013

      The Baltimore Pen Show has come and gone and that means one thing, that our once a year Anniversary Sale starts and doesn't end until March is over. Everything in the website (excluding photographs and Parker Duofold mechanism repairs) are included. This includes all pen parts, tipping material, refills, tools and supplies, and all plastics, including Cebloplast sheets and the new Cracked Ice and Mocha Fudge.

      This is the only sale that we do, all you have to do is enter the code "MAR13" in the coupon field at checkout to receive a 10% discount (the sale excludes all wholesale accounts and cannot be used in conjunction with any other discount). The sale starts now and runs to midnight March 31st eastern time.