Re: [penturners] Glue

  • bud h
    Message 1 of 73 , Mar 4, 2013
      i have turning pens for 8 years and just last month tried two part epoxy. it is great. ca glue was real hard to clean out of the tube. i mix on a thick paper plate with popscicle stick. the plate and stick will last for many mixes. i still use ca and accellerator for finishing.
      bud

      Message 73 of 73 , Mar 19, 2013
        I use the Harbor Freight 5 minute epoxy all the time and found it works great.