Re: Majestic Fountain Pen

  • Its_virgil
    Message 1 of 16 , Feb 14, 2013
      The white part in question is indeed used with some kits and is secured inside the cap. The white part is used in pen kits that are referred to as "snap cap" pen kits. It is not used in screw cap pen kits. The last Majestic I made was a screw cap pen not a snap cap pen. When included with screw cap pen kits it's only purpose is there for protection of the nib and is not used as a pen part.
      Do a good turn daily!
      Don