Re: tools, kits and blanks

  • tomfedero
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 5, 2013
      To all who took the time to show interest in my post from earlier today, I am sorry for the delay as I was at work today and just got home. I was quite surprised at the response I will get pictures and prices to all who were interested as soon as I can. Some details are as follows: approx 150 blanks remain which are a mix of exotics, burls,segmented and acrylics, dozens of pen kits from slim lines to majestics, bushings, centering jig for drill press, pen press and turning tools. for those interested I am located in Plymouth, PA which is in the NE corner of Pennsylvania. The zip is 18651.

      Thanks

      --- In penturners@yahoogroups.com, "tomfedero" wrote:

      > I've been a pen turner for a number of years now and until the last couple of years have enjoyed the art and the business. The present state of the economy has taken its toll and i'm just not willing to give my work away. As such i've decided to pack it in and am offering all or any part of my tools, kits and blanks at a fraction of the cost. In the interest of brevity, please email me with any interest tomfedero@...

    • George Herring
      Message 2 of 7 , Feb 5, 2013
        G'day Tom...like to help you out...????. But Western Australia a long way away and cost of postage may prohibit nevertheless think of me if any leftover...

        Regards....George

        To all who took the time to show interest in my post from earlier today, I am sorry for the delay as I was at work today and just got home. I was quite surprised at the response I will get pictures and prices to all who were interested as soon as I can. Some details are as follows: approx 150 blanks remain which are a mix of exotics, burls,segmented and acrylics, dozens of pen kits from slim lines to majestics, bushings, centering jig for drill press, pen press and turning tools. for those interested I am located in Plymouth, PA which is in the NE corner of Pennsylvania. The zip is 18651.

        Thanks

        --- In penturners@yahoogroups.com, "tomfedero" wrote:

        > I've been a pen turner for a number of years now and until the last couple of years have enjoyed the art and the business. The present state of the economy has taken its toll and i'm just not willing to give my work away. As such i've decided to pack it in and am offering all or any part of my tools, kits and blanks at a fraction of the cost. In the interest of brevity, please email me with any interest tomfedero@...

        No virus found in this message.

      • Kevin Ake
        Message 3 of 7 , Feb 5, 2013

          i am interested in the Burls, trustone, higher end kits

          thanks

          On Feb 5, 2013 9:22 PM, "tomfedero" <tomfedero@...> wrote:

          To all who took the time to show interest in my post from earlier today, I am sorry for the delay as I was at work today and just got home. I was quite surprised at the response I will get pictures and prices to all who were interested as soon as I can. Some details are as follows: approx 150 blanks remain which are a mix of exotics, burls,segmented and acrylics, dozens of pen kits from slim lines to majestics, bushings, centering jig for drill press, pen press and turning tools. for those interested I am located in Plymouth, PA which is in the NE corner of Pennsylvania. The zip is 18651.

          Thanks

          --- In penturners@yahoogroups.com, "tomfedero" wrote:

          > I've been a pen turner for a number of years now and until the last couple of years have enjoyed the art and the business. The present state of the economy has taken its toll and i'm just not willing to give my work away. As such i've decided to pack it in and am offering all or any part of my tools, kits and blanks at a fraction of the cost. In the interest of brevity, please email me with any interest tomfedero@...

        • jerryhill17
          Message 4 of 7 , Feb 5, 2013
            I am interested. Are you going to auction or just price it?

            To all who took the time to show interest in my post from earlier today, I am sorry for the delay as I was at work today and just got home.  I was quite surprised at the response  I will get pictures and prices to all who were interested as soon as I can.  Some details are as follows:  approx 150 blanks remain which are a mix of exotics, burls,segmented and acrylics, dozens of pen kits from slim lines to majestics, bushings, centering jig for drill press, pen press and turning tools.  for those interested I am located in Plymouth, PA which is in the NE corner of Pennsylvania.  The zip is 18651.

            Thanks

            --- In penturners@yahoogroups.com, "tomfedero"  wrote:

            > I've been a pen turner for a number of years now and until the last couple of years have enjoyed the art and the business.  The present state of the economy has taken its toll and i'm just not willing to give my work away.  As such i've decided to pack it in and am offering all or any part of my tools, kits and blanks at a fraction of the cost.  In the interest of brevity, please email me with any interest tomfedero@...

            Our Reference Library is at http://tinyurl.com/5rsra

            The FAQ can be found at http://tinyurl.com/436kw

            The Tips and Tricks file can be found at http://tinyurl.com/h3obv

            The best archive search is at http://tinyurl.com/25kge

            <*> Your email settings:
                Individual Email | Traditional

            <*> To change settings online go to:
                (Yahoo! ID required)

            <*> To change settings via email:
                penturners-digest@yahoogroups.com
                penturners-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

                http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

          • Michael Dowling
            Message 5 of 7 , Feb 5, 2013
              I am interested in what you have to sell. Please me know how I can purchase.

              Michael

              To: penturners@yahoogroups.com
              From: tomfedero@...
              Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2013 16:48:15 +0000
              Subject: [penturners] tools, kits and blanks

              I've been a pen turner for a number of years now and until the last couple of years have enjoyed the art and the business. The present state of the economy has taken its toll and i'm just not willing to give my work away. As such i've decided to pack it in and am offering all or any part of my tools, kits and blanks at a fraction of the cost. In the interest of brevity, please email me with any interest tomfedero@....

            • Its_virgil
              Message 6 of 7 , Feb 5, 2013
                email Tom...not the group