RE: [penturners] Storage Case opinions?

  • Clapper, Randel @ FRE
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 1, 2012

        Steve,

      I happen to have about 16 of these cases,, I love them. Now when I purchase them though I buy the ones for the 30 pen because there is more room and the case is deeper. If you make true slim lines, and they are slim from nib to clip, then the 48 will work great for you. But bigger ones and cigars will not fit as well.

      Randy Clapper
      Happy to Turn Corners

      In GOD I Trust
      I would rather live my life as if there is a God and die to find out there isn't, then to live my life as if there is no God and die to find out there is.

      Practice random kindness and commit senseless acts of beauty.