New things growing in The Penmaker's Garden

  • bob
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 3, 2000
      Hi, all!
      Here are the latest things growing in The Penmaker's Garden:

      Designing Your Pen - Part 1
      "We examine some questions needing answered before you make your pen."
      http://www.themestream.com/articles/162998.html

      Designing Your Pen - Part 2
      "More questions to think about before you make your pen."
      http://www.themestream.com/articles/163008.htm

      I hope you enjoy them!
      Bobl

      "We can launch YOUR business into CYBERSPACE!"
      Terbocom Computer Services Bob Roberts - President
      email: bob@... http://terbocom.com
      voice:(816) 737-8645 fax:(816)737-8645