MASONIC PEN CLIPS

  • p.bond20
    Message 1 of 10 , Jun 30, 2011
      Hi i am looking for a supplier of Masonic Pen clips for Slimline Pens anyone know someone thankyou Paul
    • g4gcl
      Message 2 of 10 , Jul 1, 2011
        Hi.
        A little expensive but they are available from an Ebay seller here in the UK with 24K, Chrome, Copper or Gunmetal finish at £4.80 for 5 but the postage to Australia, where I assume you are would be £4.00 for the first pack & £1.50 after that.
        Timberbits don't seem to list them which would be my first choice.
        I'm sure you will have plenty of US suppliers suggested.
        If you need any more info just ask.

        John.

        --- In penturners@yahoogroups.com, "p.bond20" <aussiewidepestcontrol@...> wrote:

        > Hi i am looking for a supplier of Masonic Pen clips for Slimline Pens anyone know someone thankyou Paul

      • Mike Belan
        Message 3 of 10 , Jul 1, 2011

          I have been looking for the same. If you find it let me know.

          Mike

          Hi i am looking for a supplier of Masonic Pen clips for Slimline Pens anyone know someone thankyou Paul

        • cnewcombwoodworking
          Message 4 of 10 , Jul 1, 2011
            The only masonic pen clips I have found are from hutproducts. http://www.hutproducts.com/departments.asp?dept=138

            Hope this helps

            --
            Regards
            Chris Newcomb

            --- In penturners@yahoogroups.com, "Mike Belan" <mikebelan1@...> wrote:

            > I have been looking for the same. If you find it let me know.
            >

            > Mike

          • Lamar Atkinson
            Message 5 of 10 , Jul 1, 2011
              I have bought them from The Wooden Post.  Good service and good selection from them.  Check out:

              http://woodenpost.com/products/metal_and_domed_logo_kit_components.htm

              -Lamar

              Help eliminate SPAM!  Please remove senders information
              and use BCC when forwarding this message.

              Thanks!

              Message 6 of 10 , Jul 1, 2011
                Check with Hut. They have clips and logos for slimline.

                Papasan
              • Rick Carroll
                Message 7 of 10 , Jul 1, 2011
                  Hut has them!

                  Rick Carroll

                  "Expect nothing less from a man than his full potential, for that is exactly what you will get" - Woody Hayes

                  See me with the 4th man to walk on the moon...
                  Go To:

                  See my wood projects...
                  Go To:

                  All communications to and from this email address are recorded and are subject to North Carolina public records law!

                  Message 8 of 10 , Jul 2, 2011

                    Interesting handle Boaz, what is the import of the word.

                    PM Mike Belan

                    I have been looking for the same. If you find it let me know.

                    Mike

                    Hi i am looking for a supplier of Masonic Pen clips for Slimline Pens anyone know someone thankyou Paul

                  • newlondon88
                    Message 9 of 10 , Jul 2, 2011
                      Not a pen clip, but exotic blanks has these:
                      masonic pen blanks

                        http://profiles.yahoo.com/boaz4rick

                        See my wood projects...

                        Go To: