RE: [penturners] New Member / pen turner

  • Clapper, Randel @ FRE
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 1, 2011

                            Mr. Wizard

      I would definitely recommend you reading as much as you can from our library of knowledge. There are a ton of great tutorials in there. If you cannot learn from any of those,, you are on your own,,

      Have fun, and welcome,,

      http://tinyurl.com/5rsra

      http://tinyurl.com/h3obv

      Randy Clapper
      Happy to Turn Corners

      In GOD I Trust
      I would rather live my life as if there is a God and die to find out there isn't, then to live my life as if there is no God and die to find out there is.

      Practice random kindness and commit senseless acts of beauty.