108621Re: CA glue finish

  • techedfireman
    Jan 8, 2014
      When I first started using CA on pens I was using paper towels and thought it was wasteful for all the glue absorbed into the paper towels. Tried the parts bags trick and I have been hooked since, to get around the dried glue pulled off, just peel it off the bag after every 2 coats and you won't have a problem. To finish I use 100 to "smooth" out high spots and work up to 12000 and polish, I will have to look into the buffing system sounds interesting.

      www.profoundlydisconnected.com
    • Show all 67 messages in this topic