108619AD: Celtic knot pen blanks

  • Steve Bigelow
    Jan 7, 2014
      We made up another 100 or so of the Celtic knot pen blanks and have them for sale. I put them up on the web site last week and they have been selling fast.

      These are made from Katalox (Mexican Ebony) and Oregon Cherry.

      Don't know what a Celtic knot pen is? Click the link and you'll see a picture of a finished pen.
      These are available for $6 each plus shipping.

      We also have CA Glue available for sale at now lower prices. This is the famous Mercury Adhesives brand of CA glue, and it is the best quality glue I have found thus far (and I've tried a lot of glues). This is the glue that "turned the corner" on my ability to now easily do a CA finish.

      Don't forget the sandpaper. I sand my CA finish with 400, 600, 1000, 1500, 2000, 2500 grit and finish off with a polishing compound for that glass like shine.
      http://www.pen-blanks.us/wetdry-sandpaper.html