108598Re: [penturners] Need assistance finding this green acrylic blank [1 Attachment]

  • bud h
    Dec 31, 2013
      looks like a 'woodcraft' blank
      From: Lowell Frazee <lmfrazee@...>
      To: penturners@yahoogroups.com
      Cc: Lowell Frazee <lmfrazee@...>
      Sent: Tuesday, December 31, 2013 10:30 AM
      Subject: [penturners] Need assistance finding this green acrylic blank [1 Attachment]

      I have a client that is very interested in having me make him an exact copy of the pen in the photo. I made the pen in question about a year ago but I am having difficulty identifying the green acrylic blank that I used.

      If anyone in the group can identify the blank and point me to the source I'd be most appreciative. Thanks in advance for any assistance you can offer. . . .

      Lowell Frazee, Laguna Beach, CA
    • Show all 7 messages in this topic