108528Re: [penturners] CA glue finish

  • Patrick Driscoll
    Oct 7, 2013

      I have found. (looking through a magnifying glass), that I only need to cross sand the final sanding as each smaller size grit takes off the rings left by the preceding grit.
         I have also found that if you pull the sandpaper across a sharp metal edge, it tends to remove bits of grit that are larger than the main grit and removes most of the cause of sanding marks in the finish
      Patrick Driscoll
      Saint Paul, MN
      patrick36@...
      www.pensbypat.com
      If you can read this, Thank a teacher
      If you are reading this in English, thank a veteran
    • Show all 19 messages in this topic