      From: Stan <wa2uet@...>
      Date: 10/06/2013 16:42 (GMT-05:00)
      To: penturners@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [penturners] CA glue finish

      No matter what I do I cannot get a smooth finish with CA glue. I have sanded I have tried different applicators but I always end up with some lines around the blank. Sometimes they don’t show much but sometimes they do. I try to sand them out in the final sanding stages but I just cannot seem to get them all out.

      The CA finish seems like a good hard finish, it has the ultimate shine but I need to make it smoother.

      How do you guys do it?

      Stan

    • Show all 67 messages in this topic