No activity in last 7 days
This club is designed as a place to discuss Vintage Pens and Pencils, specifically. There are may net sites that discuss primarily modern and currently sold writing instruments, which is why we hope to reserve this area for those interested in the older items. Buying, selling and trading of Vintage items is most welcome here, as are questions from new collectors as well as old hands....there is no such thing as a "stupid" question! (Well, almost no such thing)
- Sep 26, 1998
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members can hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.