Southern California Pen Collectors Club Next meeting Nov 19th

  • John Erickson
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 1, 2005
      Pen Meeting - COLLECTORS – Mini-Pen Show

      Who: the Southern California Pen Collectors Club
      What: will be holding their Next Meeting
      Where: in the Fellowship Hall at
      Trinity Lutheran Church
      16050 East San Bernardino Road
      Covina, CA 91722
      When: Saturday, November 19th, 2005
      Time: From Noon until 3pm (Set up 11am, clean up `til 4pm)

      ENTRY IS FREE OF CHARGE!
      **More information: please call the Fountain Pen Shop in Monrovia at
      (626) 294-0576, M-F 9am to 4pm & Saturday 10am to 3pm (ask for Fred!)
      Our local Pen Club is one of the oldest pen clubs in the USA with an
      interest in new, rare, vintage, limited editions and unusual writing
      instruments, especially Fountain Pens. The members will be bringing
      a variety of writing instruments and related items for sale,
      display, and general historic interest.

      At any meeting you can often find both Vintage and New:
      • pens, pen & pencil sets, desk sets
      • parts & repair items
      • inks
      • ephemera - such as advertising items
      • items from our autograph collector friends
      • discussion of good handwriting and calligraphy arts

      We'll be having a Mini-Pen Show, so if you have questions about your
      pens, like the "Antiques Road Show" we have expert people that can
      answer your questions on Pen stuff! If you have an older pen, or
      any of the above mentioned stuff hiding in your desk drawer, closet,
      garage or in tucked away in an old cigar box, consider bringing it
      in to find out the value. You just might have a real treasure
      waiting to be discovered or a fine writing instrument that is
      begging to be restored to use.