29 year old massachusetts male looking for friends to write to

  • Kevin <capeverdianlover@yahoo.com>
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 11, 2003
      I am writing on behalf of a friend. I am under his yahoo ID. He is
      desperatly looking for someone to write him, He loves to write and
      talk with people. He is very outgoing and friendly. He is looking for
      someone open and honest like him and who is willing to start a
      friendship via snail mail. He prefers US residents but if you are
      overseas he would need you to send a self addressed stamped envelope
      because he cannot afford the cost to mail overseas.

      His hobbies are working out,reading,writing and drawing beautiful art
      pieces. He is sentenced for stealing a tv and has a non-violent
      record. He is not sentenced for any crimes of a violent nature and
      never has been. You do not have to worry about writing this inmate.
      If you are willing to write his is willing to answer any and all
      questions you may have for him.He truely is a special person with a
      huge heart,he is always trying to help others.

      If you are interested in what he looks like please check out his
      yahoo profile.He is in desperate need of just at least one person to
      give him a chance he has no family to write him.

      Here is his address to write,please do not send email unless you
      would like to confirm that you sent mail to him. I will relay the
      message.

      Kevin Souto W-70087 make sure to put this number
      MCI NORFOLK
      P.O.Box 43
      Norfolk,MA 02056