Hi all im new.

  • Ask me <faygo_kitten00@attbi.com>
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 28, 2003
      Hi my name is Shannon I am new to the group. I am 23 and am married
      to an inmate in the Michigan Department Of Corrections. I also have a
      few pen pals men that my husband has met alsong the way. I would like
      a few more pen pals if anyone needs one please send me there name and
      I would be happy to write them. Shannon