Hi, I like to inform you of some LonelyPrisoners in search of a letter

  • lonelyprisonerpete
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 24, 2002
      Hi, my name is /\/\oses.

      This is one of my first time posting on this group, if not the first time. I wanted to tell you about a site I have of LonelyPrisoners.

      I am glad there is a group out here who is interested in helping these lonely souls. And glad I have joined this group too.

      I noticed that a few times a week, there is an address posted for another person who needs a friend. I have yet to mail any of these persons. I am not trying to soliciate my services randomly to inmates. But I do want to be honest. I do not charge to view the site.

      But I have put a nominal fee for posting a new profile onto the site. The money is going towards helping keeping the site up and running. Paying people to help script programs for me, advertising the site to help keep more potential people coming to the site. Hoping they, like yourselves, will write one of these many lonely souls...

      This is something that I have been running on my own. Inspired because of my brother's plight of imprisonment. in which, he should be getting out in the end of September 2002. Until then, I know he, like many of the others would love to receive a letter...

      Please check out the site, if nothing else, just inform me how you like it's layout and design and all that...

      you can few it at http://www.lonelyprisoner.net/?source=y-groups

      Also, if you have people who you know somebody who might like a brochure about my site. Also, either visit, there are brochures you may download (pdf or doc). or email me with name and address and I will mail one out as soon as I can (i need to get some more printed out). at brochure.request@...

      Also, I plan on having in the future offering FREE lonelyprisoner.com email addresses. You can sign up for yours today. it it might not be live for a few weeks (the email server will be physically moved next week, so there will be some downtime during this move). But it will offer both POP3 and WEB access to it...

      Also, I have tried to put on a chat room. unfortunally, it has not been utilized to its potential yet. but hopefully we can figure out a time and date when a great number of us can get together. Maybe chat about anything you like, including the system itself, what having a loved one locked away has done to the family or questions on finding or suggestions on how to write one of these lonely souls...

      I am glad you are all here.. and if you have any questions. please feel free to write anytime...

      /\/\oses @ LonelyPrisoner.com
      So, please dust off that ole pencil, and jot down a little something.
      http://www.lonelyprisoner.net/