Help Me Restore My Faith In Love

  • bigshawn71
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 26, 2010
      Hello. My name is ~Wise~. I'm a very handsome, college educated, 39 year old from Rochester, N.Y. Unfortunately I made the mistake of hanging with the wrong individuals and lost my freedom at the age of 19.

      I've used this time wisely and though it's hard being away from society, I have remained fun loving, down to earth, and God fearing. At this point in my life I need one special female who is caring, understanding, willing to help me rebuild my heart and restore my faith in love. Preferably 30 or older.

      I'm not superficial, so size and looks aren't an issue. All that I ask is that you are real (meaning no games). Leave your direct contact in my inbox because I'm only allowed to write (snail mail) or call. I look forward to hearing from you!

      Christopher S. Young 91-B-2542
      Great Meadow Correctional Facility
      11739 State Route 22
      P.O. Box 51