Joel, 21 years Texan guy, looks for female pen pals worldwide

  • Herman A. Bleyaert
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 27, 2007
      I know a very nice guy, honest, no scams or con-games, his name is
      Joel D. KELTZ # 1260106
      Jester III Unit
      3 Jester Rd.
      RICHMOND, TX 77469 USA
      Joel is 21 years old , birthday June 15th, 1985
      Blonde hair, blue eyes
      He would love to write to girls his age or 18+ any country,
      Joel is a ranch boy, has still 18 months to go for robbery, he is
      doing 5/5 and will release 08/2008.
      You can check his information on TDCJ (1)-936-295-6371 this is an
      automated phone information line !
      I can send a photo of him to your email
      Joel is lonely and actually recovering from a surgery on his knee in
      a medical unit for about 3 - 6 more months!
      I am his only pen pal from Belgium and believe me he is a real nice
      guy, he writes the way he talks, he is fun and a great guy!
      Hope you will write him, if you do tell him you got the information
      from his "homeboy" Herman and he sure will answer you!
      If you want a photo of him or more informationn just send email to
      my private email herman.bleyaert@... I am indeed living in
      Belgium Europe!
      Joel will never ask you for money or anything else