A New pen pal site run by a former convict

  • Brian
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 16, 2006
      Hey everyone...I served 12 years in prison and have been out now for 4
      eyars. I created a unique website for people on the inside. You can go
      to the website and see what it stands for. people have been very
      successful so far on the site, and I hope that you all can take the
      time to check it out and maybe write someone. If you know of someone
      who would like to get on, then let me know. Take care and thanks again.

      www.inmatemailpals.com

      Brian Rooney