a couple friends

  • Charli
    Message 1 of 1 , May 12, 2006
      Single, 43 y/o Herb Davis is 5'10, 195lbs., brown hair and eyes. He is
      preferably looking for a female pen pal, not necessarily looking for a
      relationship but eh, if it happens it happens. Laughing He is very
      into country music and he loves to fish, basically anything out doors,
      that includes "long walks on the beach" (he begged me to add that!!!)
      He will reply to all letters, male female, old young ( unless under 18
      ) ha ha.

      Thank you,
      Charli

      p.s. if u need further information, please feel free to contact me.
      thank you again!

      Herb Davis V-32761
      W.S.P R/C C-1-A 132 L
      P.O. Box 6600
      Wasco, Ca 93280-6600

      Name: Scott Rainey

      Age: 36 11-08-69 Scorpio

      Height: 6'3"

      Weight: 190lbs

      Build: Thin, Very Athletic

      Eyes/Hair: Brown/Brown

      Occupation: Professional Tattoo Artist for 16 Years
      Hobbies: I am a skater so I still skateboard. I sky dive, snow board,
      watch good movies. I pretty much like to do anything exciting. I
      listen to punk rock music and have been known to smoke good weed and
      drink fine tequila.

      Interests: I am looking for a like minded individual but am not
      completely closed to meeting different people. I am currently locked
      up for possession of marijuana for sale and I am not looking for more
      than a year. I'm looking for a pen-pal and whatever else will be
      discovered later down the road. I've got a good sense of humor and I
      am a very caring person.

      If you decide to write please try to enclose a photo.

      Hope to hear from you soon,
      Scott

      If you would like to see a photo email charli at girligeek@...

      Scott Rainey 0602113-197381