LEGAL ASSISTANCE

  • reddeaggle
    Message 1 of 68 , Feb 9, 2000
      Hello again, Danny Redeagle here...I am still
      assisting incarcerated persons within the penal systems of
      both state and Federal.<br><br>However, now I have
      started a non-profit organization. I am collecting
      donations from both public and private prsons along with 2
      specific grants will assist me in providing these services
      without charge.<br><br>If you interested in donating
      funds or computer equipment to help in making this
      work, please contact me at the below
      Francisco, CA 94103<br>(415) 284-3973 Voice<br>(801)
      for your concern, any help you can give will be
      appreciated by someone incarcerated, maybe someone you
      know....
    • Rogueorl
      Message 68 of 68 , Mar 2, 2002
        Hi Folks! My name is Matt and I��m a 30yo gm
        living in Orlando Florida. One of my biggest hobbies is
        being a penpal to inmates. It all started back in 98
        when my best friend was incarcerated and we would keep
        in touch via letters and he told me how important my
        letters were to him and that other inmates were looking
        for people to write. I have been writing inmates for
        over four years now and have built up a good group of
        guys who I think deserve a second chance, so I made up
        this website for them to hopefully meet other people
        and maybe that certain special someone to live their
        lives with. I have been writing everyone of these guys
        (well, some are friends of the ones I have) and they are
        wonderful, kind, caring, and supportive and just looking for
        a contact to this side of the wall, a touch with
        the outside world. I think this is a great site and
        if we all come goether and show these people
        support, maybe we can help them turn their lives around.
        So if you are interested and have the time on your
        life to make a new friend, go to
        www.prideprisoners.com and see if anyone strikes your fancy ��