New Here

  • Mary Rose
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 11, 2004
      Hi my name is Mary I just joined up. I'm 22yrs old living in MA with
      my boyfriend and our four year old(who is a ball of energy). I have
      been writing to people all over for about 8yrs.. I really enjoy
      meeting people, but truthfully I have never written someone in
      prision. I have nothing against it, someone close to me was in jail
      for about 3yrs and told me the idle time drove him nuts! So I'd like
      to think making a pen pal friend in prision is a good idea and
      helpful.
      I've only lived in MA, which isn't so much a bad thing. I love this
      area, and I love the seasons. I'm an animal lover as well as nature,
      I live very near the beach and it's wonderful. Another reason I like
      the area. But I like to hear about other places, down south being one
      of them....
      Okay I talk to much, I'm not sure how this group works so please
      lead the way! Look forward to making new friends,
      Take care and God Bless, Mary