Fwd: [PEN PALS FOR INMATES] Pen Pals

  • Michael Horrigan
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 1, 2008
      Michael Horrigan <sf4ever19@...> wrote: To: penpalsforinmates@yahoogroups.com
      From: Michael Horrigan <sf4ever19@...>
      Date: Thu, 29 May 2008 07:12:20 -0700 (PDT)
      Subject: Fwd: [PEN PALS FOR INMATES] Pen Pals

      Mike Horrigan <sf4ever19@...> wrote: To: penpalsforinmates@yahoogroups.com
      From: "Mike Horrigan" <sf4ever19@...>
      Date: Sat, 19 Apr 2008 16:54:41 -0000
      Subject: [PEN PALS FOR INMATES] Pen Pals

      My name is Mike,Im a 25yr old white male from Buffalo,NY. I was
      locked up in March of 07 and sentenced to 2yrs. Iam currently serving
      my sentence at the Collins Correction Facility, and iam scheduled to be
      released November of 08. Im writing a few people right now, but i feel
      you can never have enough people to talk to. Im looking for a female of
      any age,(18 and up}. To correspond with and maybe become friends. If
      you are interested please respond.

      Michael Horrigan #07B3734
      Collins Correctional Facility
      P.O.Box 340