new group

  • crazeebaby69
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 4 8:31 PM
      Hello everyone I have started a new group after a few of my friends
      that are incarcerated asked me to see if I can find their friends a
      penpal. I figured what better place then online. So if you could open
      your heart and check out this site please do. I want to thank you now
      for your support. Also feel free to add yourself as willing to accept
      an inmate as a penpal or a friend who is an inmate looking for a new
      friend. The address is
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/InSearchofSecondChances/

      Thank you,
      Traci