Edwin Garcia seeks friends..penpals

  • tigger_2u2
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 7, 2006
      Edwin Garcia #72899
      Ely State Prison
      PO Box 1989
      Ely, Nevada 89301

      DOB 2-25-79 age is 27yr. old. I'm six foot tall and 230 lbs. brown
      eyes and dark brown hair. Seeking friendship females. and sexual
      preference is straight.
      Nickname; is Eddy or Suave
      race- Latino/ Puerto Rican
      offense- drug, weapon, and assault charge
      incarcerated- 6-2-02
      release date- anytime in 10 years Max release date
      job / profession- i was a cook
      has family contact but looking for friends
      Hobbies- My hobbies are writing and drawing because that is all i can
      do here. its also what i did on the street too. when i was free, i
      also played a lot of pool. I would also like to take long drives.
      love cars. so playing pool (billiards), writing, drawing and cars are
      my hobbies.
      dreams and wishes- i wish i would have started my own business. and i
      hope that i can still. i want to make something of myself. i want to
      be successful in anyway possible. i will do just that as soon as the
      opportunity presents itself. i wish to use the tools i have (my mind)
      to accomplish this wish, my goals.
      i am a very confident and interesting person. I'm respectful and non-
      judging as well. i read a lot and furthermore, i really like to
      conversate. i can and want to be someone special to a penpal. i also
      have goals and want to accomplish them. i want to show how good of a
      person i am even though i am in a bad situation. you will see I'm
      funny, and can talk about anything.
      last but not least, i am, and will be honest, all you have to do is
      ask.
      Thanks so much for your time, and i hope to hear from you soon.