here's an inmate you can write-

  • Nae
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1 11:20 PM
      Who want's to write an inmate??
      His Name is Joseph and he really wants people to write him. I have
      been writing him for 5 years. He is a very good looking 30 something
      man. If I tell you everything about him and why he's in prison then
      that would leave nothing for you to talk to him about SO if you want
      to know the details or whatever...write him!!

      18+ only please!!! He would LOVE to hear from females. Feel free to
      send pictures too. Just so you know- only 5 per envelope.

      Males need not apply;)

      He has a lot to say and is a very smart guy. Could teach you a
      thing or two.

      Ok so here's the info you need-

      JOSEPH DOWDY #125187
      Lake Correctional Institution