OH Inmate needs female penpal(s)

  • Rose
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 1, 2006
      Hi,
      My 25 year old son is an inmate in prison in OH. He is in on drug
      charges. He made some mistakes a few years ago & was given a 2 1/2 yr
      SUSPENDED sentence.
      Afterwhich, he straightened up & was flying right, got his GED,
      started his own business, stopped smoking, etc...
      Then on Jan. 21, 2005, he messed up a bit...he got into trouble for
      traffic issues, was arrested by city police, but then was placed in
      the county jail.
      He went to court in April 2005 for the traffic & it was all worked
      out.
      It seemed he would be released, but just before he walked out of
      jail, free again, the county violated him & he was rearrested &
      sentenced to serve the previous 2 1/2 yr. sentence.
      My son has had depression issues since his father's death, when my
      son was only 10. They were very close.
      He turned to drugs, I think, to cope with his feelings/pain. He then
      figured out that his lifestyle was doing more harm than good...
      He is a carefree spirit. He used to be a tatoo artist & has tatoos.
      He is into music. He even bought a guitar in prison & started a band.
      I send him music when he requests new stuff.
      He also started a softball team last summer. He is in the honor dorm
      & works outside grounds, so that should say alot about his ability to
      be trusted.
      As his mother, I write often, but I'm sure he would love to get mail
      from a female penpal.
      He loves women & is very respectful of them...I know, I raised him
      that way.
      He has a Mother,2 Sisters, 3 Nieces, a Grandmother and Aunts...but
      I'm sure he'd love contact with young ladies of the UN-RELATED type
      (LOL).
      If you are interested, please email me. I will be screening contacts
      (sorry, I always was a protective Mommy & it breaks my heart to have
      my baby there).
      I have pictures of him I can email anyone interested, but please be
      aware that I will show preference to LADIES only, and those between
      the ages 20-30.
      Even though I am looking for penpals for my son, I, too, would like
      to have open communication with the penpal as well...nothing graphic
      of course, whatever y'all choose to talk about is your business, but
      I would like to hear from you as to how my son seems to be doing to
      you, any potential problems he may be having that he wouldn't
      disclose to me, for my protection...etc...
      I am willing to exchange email, home/cell phone numbers,snail mail
      addresses, etc...
      Also, when my son is released, he is planning on moving here, with
      me, in Florida, to advance his business interest, so if you're an
      interested, female, between 20-30 years old & live in Florida, you
      would be PERFECT.
      Not that I'm looking for a wife for my son, but he is VERY loyal to
      his friends and that has gotten him in trouble in the past, so I'd
      like him to change his social circle as well as his home state...so a
      penpal would be a new friend & once he's released, I'm sure he'd want
      to continue the friendship(s). Who wants to do all the florida
      adventure/beach stuff at his age with his Mommy? LOL
    • trinitygrl19
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 9, 2006
        Hi Rose,
        If it's cool with you I think I'd like to write your son. I'm 22 I
        don't live in Florida but I think I'm a pretty good person in no way
        a bad influence or anything like that. Umm. . .I'm not sure what
        else to say so if you want email me with any questions or
        information.
        Best Wishes
        ~*Lia

        --- In penpalsforinmates@yahoogroups.com, "Rose" <nana_in_2001@...>