I'll be leaving.

  • pebony2001
    Message 1 of 51 , Sep 4, 2001
      Hello. <br><br>I'm posting one last message and
      then exiting this club. It doesn't seem to have any
      activity going on and I'm really seeking someone to write
      my friend. His name is Domingo Borges, he's 27 and a
      good guy, he just wants to correspond with a female
      because guys can only take so much 'guy talk'. If
      interested I have a picture of him. So, here's his address.
      have any questions><br>pebony2001@...
    • Rogueorl
      Message 51 of 51 , Mar 2, 2002
        Hi Folks! My name is Matt and I��m a 30yo wm
        living in Orlando Florida. One of my biggest hobbies is
        being a penpal to inmates. It all started back in 98
        when my best friend was incarcerated and we would keep
        in touch via letters and he told me how important my
        letters were to him and that other inmates were looking
        for people to write. I have been writing inmates for
        over four years now and have built up a good group of
        guys who I think deserve a second chance, so I made up
        this website for them to hopefully meet other people
        and maybe that certain special someone to live their
        lives with. I have been writing everyone of these guys
        (well, some are friends of the ones I have) and they are
        wonderful, kind, caring, and supportive and just looking for
        a contact to this side of the wall, a touch with
        the outside world. So if you are interested and have
        the time on your life to make a new friend, go to
        www.prideprisoners.com and see if anyone strikes your fancy ��