"Inmate Torture"

  • Angel
    Message 1 of 1 , May 21, 2005
      I located Kenneth's address for anyone who would like to write to
      him, or anyone who would like to help him in any way. Please forward to ALL groups inmate/prison related that you may be involved in. On behalf
      of Kenneth, "Thank-you All".

      ~Angel~
      [Group Mod.]

      Kenneth Lee Smith (C-31506)
      High Desert State Prison
      22010 Cold Creek Road
      P.O. Box 650
      Indian Springs, Nevada 89018

      Kenneth wrote in a letter to several of us:

      "Please help. Get me out of here. They (correctional officers at
      HDSP in Susanville, California) are Beating me Everyday, SHOCKING me
      in my Penis & Balls. Blood is coming out of my Penis & Rectum.
      They are sticking things in my rear-end & ears. They won't let me
      sleep. They have made me A CONFIDENTIAL SLAVE. They are trying to
      make me commit suicide".

      He said he wrote local DA OFFICE and the DA ofc called HDSP only to
      be told nothing was going on & they would take care of the matter.
      Things got worse thereafter.

      Please help Kenneth. He is a lifer and carries w/him all that tag
      implies; no credibility. Who will believe anything he has to say?
      He has been in prison most of his adult life, is far away from home,
      receiving no family visits because of the distance. He has never
      once before complained to us of any abuse. Speak for him where he
      can't. Give him a voice. Don't allow the badges bestowed upon
      those sworn to uphold the law shield them from accountability.

      Write/Call/Email/Scream to anyone who will listen/help/forward this
      email (1)attorneys, 2) congressman - state & federal, 3) talk show
      hosts, 4) ACLU, 5) NAACP, 6) newspapers, 7) prison advocates, 8)
      your friends & family etc)

      Commit random acts of literacy! Read & Release at
      http://www.bookcrossing.com/friend/AngelnNC